Agile for Product Owners
Gain knowledge to understand and apply the principles of Agile to build a product roadmap and become a better leader in your organization.
About This Product Management Course
This course will provide the knowledge to understand and apply the principles of Agile. At the conclusion of the course, you will be able to effectively plan, prioritize and manage a product roadmap to deliver business value, better understand the role of the product owner and the development team within an iterative process and gain the skills necessary to become an Agile leader to drive your organization to the next level.
What You Will Learn
- Become an influential change agent
- Map your value streams
- Identifying high performance in teams and organizations
- Apply Agile project planning principles like user roles and personas
- Develop an Agile backlog
- Write acceptance criteria and use them for story decomposition
- Use various prioritization approaches and risk management approaches
- Plan sprints using Poker Planning and Affinity Estimation
- How to scale Agile using Scrum of Scrums, SAFe and LeSS
Who Should Take This Course
- Product owners
- Product managers
- Team leadership
- Project managers
A certificate is provided upon successful completion of the course.
Two-day, virtual, instructor-led courses
$975 per person
If you are interested in learning about special team rates and private classes for Federal government and government contractor organizations, email mailto:email@example.com.
Click here for upcoming classes
Continuing Education Unit Credits
This course provides .14 CEUs or 14 PDUs.