FedLearn Announces Inaugural Board of Advisors
March 15 2022
Alexandria, VA, March 15, 2022—FedLearn, the first-to-market online learning platform with content specialized and contextualized for the federal government and government contractor markets, announces the establishment of its board of advisors.
The FedLearn board will leverage its collective wisdom and expertise to provide strategic direction to guide this edtech startup's technology, learning content and market expansion roadmaps in support of continued innovation, relevancy and growth.
The board members are:
- Brigadier General Bobby Kinney. Career U.S. Air Force Intelligence officer, former mission director of the U.S. Department of Defense Joint Artificial Intelligence Center and founder of R.I. Kinney Associates
- Helen Remily. U.S. Army learning and development leader for 39+ years—most recently as chief of training development and integration, Army Military Intelligence Center
- Johnny Sawyer. Army officer, Defense Intelligence Agency executive—most recently as DIA chief of staff—and chief executive officer of The Sawyer Group
- Daniel Snyder. Award-winning marketing/communications professional with Intel Corporation with 30+ years of technology sector/Silicon Valley expertise
- Dr. James C. Walker. CEO of Zoomi—FedLearn's strategic partner—and successful serial entrepreneur
“I am thrilled to welcome these five distinguished leaders to our board of advisors to guide strategic decisions to ensure FedLearn is continually innovative, takes advantage of emerging opportunities and meets the evolving needs of our customers' missions,” said Dr. J. Keith Dunbar, FedLearn founder and CEO. “We carefully cultivated the board to include thought leaders from the DoD, Intelligence Community and private sector to ensure diverse insights to help shape FedLearn's future.”
Review short bios of each of the board members at fedlearn.com/board-of-advisors.
To learn more about FedLearn, visit fedlearn.com.
High-resolution headshots of the members of the FedLearn board of advisors are available to the media upon request.
FedLearn is transforming learning for the federal government. We offer the first specialized and contextualized online learning platform directly supporting federal government mission areas. Our solutions combine the best of traditional classroom and elearning settings to offer a rich, collaborative learning experience available anytime and anywhere. FedLearn is a certified service-disabled veteran owned small business. Learn more by visiting fedlearn.com.
Michelle R. Snyder
Chief Operating and Marketing Officer